Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fair Oaks Park

Here we have Fair Oaks Park next to the Fair oaks Library located in the city of...what do ya know...Fair Oaks. This is a nice park with a sand area and the rest of the play area is a soft foam. I have recently notice past 2 times I have been there that there are either a lot of teenagers around or some "rough" looking individuals...like a lot of them...it looked like some sort of group that might meet there weekly? Or maybe it was a one time thing but I probably would have left if there hadn't been other people there. This isn't in a bad part of town or anything, so I wouldn't dismiss this park because I have been there plenty of time without these types of people hanging around...just thought I'd mention it in case this is becoming a usual thing.

Address:
11549 Fair Oaks Blvd. in Fair Oaks, CA
CLICK HERE for map

Amenities:
Basketball Court
Softball Fields
Soccer Fields
Playground
Horseshoe Pits
Skateboard Park (says the website but I'm not sure I've ever seen it...)
Rentable BBQ Area
Community Garden

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The skateboard park is hidden, so I am not surprised you missed it! There is a lovely horticultural center and community garden too. If you drive past the main entrance to the park and go in the next drive way (right before the church), it takes you up to the skatepark and the horticulture area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe! I have lived in the area all my life and never knew either of those existed! ha! I will add it on here...and of course visit next time I am there :)

      Delete